Ever have trouble making hard career decisions? You’re not alone.
As a followup from my article, “The Truth Behind Why Making Career Decisions is Hard,” I shared more ideas and strategies during this live broadcast on Facebook.
Watch it below, or click here to watch directly on Facebook (including captions, comments, and to share it with friends.
Click “Like” on Facebook here so you don’t miss out on our next live conversation.
Recorded live on Facebook, January 10, 2017.
More resources on Making Career Decisions:
- 3 Secret Ways to Switch Gears in Your Career: A Quick & Dirty Guide to Get Unstuck Now & Move Forward Fast
- How to Find a New Job in a Surprising Place: Your Company
- Talking About Career Change: The 20 Questions Behind Your Questions
- To Stay or To Leave Your Job? Four Secrets to Help You Decide
- What Are You Afraid Of? Three Fears Blocking Your Next Career Decision
- Should You Stay in Your Job? Three Damn Good Reasons
- The Only Three Questions You Need to Answer Now to Get Career Clear (VIDEO)