Ever have trouble making hard career decisions? You’re not alone.
As a followup from my article, “The Truth Behind Why Making Career Decisions is Hard,” I shared more ideas and strategies during this live broadcast on Facebook.
Watch it below, or click here to watch directly on Facebook (including captions, comments, and to share it with friends.
Click “Like” on Facebook here so you don’t miss out on our next live conversation.
Recorded live on Facebook, January 10, 2017.
More resources on Making Career Decisions:
- 3 Secret Ways to Switch Gears in Your Career: A Quick & Dirty Guide to Get Unstuck Now & Move Forward Fast
- How to Find a New Job in a Surprising Place: Your Company
- Talking About Career Change: The 20 Questions Behind Your Questions
- To Stay or To Leave Your Job? Four Secrets to Help You Decide
- What Are You Afraid Of? Three Fears Blocking Your Next Career Decision
- Should You Stay in Your Job? Three Damn Good Reasons
- The Only Three Questions You Need to Answer Now to Get Career Clear (VIDEO)
Hey—want more help?
No matter what’s happening in your life at work, a 30-minute chat with me can help you get unstuck and move forward, fast.
Just hit the button below, and pick a date and time that’s available. Answer a few short questions, and then I’ll call you at the time you picked. There’s nothing to prepare–just show up right where you are. If, after we talk, it sounds like one of my coaching programs or courses will help you going forward, I’ll share details after our call. There’s no pressure -my goal is to be helpful immediately.
Spots fill up fast, though, so schedule yours now and start getting the support you deserve.Schedule your coaching chat now