If you want to take on greater levels of leadership and personal success, it’s inevitable that you’ll need to know how to recover when you fail.
Don’t believe the fantasy that you’ll be the one who’s immune. Mistakes, errors, goofs, failures–they’re all an essential part of our growth.
But they’re typically painful, awkward, and draining.
So we need strategies now to recover faster and rebuild our confidence when (not if) we fail.
That’s why I recorded these ideas recently in a live broadcast on Facebook. You can watch it there, too.
Quick Takes: Key Strategies to Recover When You Fail
- Expect That Failure Will Happen (at 4 min., 16 sec.)
- What to say to others to set expectations that mistakes will (not may) happen
- Feel It & Don’t Hide (at 7 min.)
- How to make our failure visible and real, so we can move into recovery and not reaction
- Let Yourself Recover (at 9 min., 7 sec.)
- How not to let the failure color everything else you’re doing
Hey—want more help?
No matter what’s happening in your life at work, a 30-minute chat with me can help you get unstuck and move forward, fast.
Just hit the button below, and pick a date and time that’s available. Answer a few short questions, and then I’ll call you at the time you picked. There’s nothing to prepare–just show up right where you are. If, after we talk, it sounds like one of my coaching programs or courses will help you going forward, I’ll share details after our call. There’s no pressure -my goal is to be helpful immediately.
Spots fill up fast, though, so schedule yours now and start getting the support you deserve.Schedule your coaching chat now