About this lesson
Now, with your whispers more visible, I’ll teach you how to create a “decision deadline”–a tool you can use over and over again to keep moving forward and clarifying your path. More from me here:
By the end of this lesson, you’ll have the framework to create your first decision deadline–a framework you’ll use over and over, especially as we move into the next phase of exploration, coming up next week.
Have questions or get stuck? Don’t hesitate to email me at any time. Let’s go!
If you haven’t already downloaded them in the previous lesson:
Action Tool: Decision Deadline Worksheet
Resources if you want to go deeper . . .
- Video 2 in this training describes the Career Decision Lifecycle in more depth
- Professor Ruth Chang’s TED talk, How to Make Hard Choices
- Psychologist Barry Schwartz’s TED talk, The Paradox of Choice and his book, The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices In Life and Work, by Chip & Dan Heath
- Thinking Fast & Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
- My video, “Making Hard Career Decisions”
- My article, “The Simple, Shocking Tool You’re Forgetting to Use When Making Career Decisions”
Note: Amazon book links are affiliate links, which means if you decide to buy the books from those links, we get a few cents in return. However, we share them here only as a convenience for you.