What’s it like working with you as my coach?
As a coach, my role is to create the structure and space to help you become the hero of your own life at work. So I guess I’m Yoda, only with fewer wrinkles and much easier to understand. (But I do live near a swamp.)
The best way to learn more about my coaching is to experience it live. Start here to be invited to a complimentary coaching consultation, on the phone or on Skype.
The second best way to learn what it’s like to work with me is to listen to my clients. They’re top-notch, high performing leaders just like you. They’ve called me:
- Warm & funny;
- Collaborative and creatively resourceful;
- “My secret business weapon;”
- Deeply empathic and caring but not nutty-crunchy;
- High-energy and never boring;
- Results-oriented while still being realistic.
I’ve been told I am “the complete package of aspirational and practical,” with the abilities to help you think bigger while not letting the future get in the way of taking action now.
You sound nice, but how are you qualified to do what you do?
I’ve got many stories from my past experience as a business leader, Fortune 100 consultant, and from my years of helping coach people so they get the results they need. Happy to tell you some of them when we talk.
But officially, you’ll see three letters after my name: PCC. That means I’m a Professional Certified Coach, which is awarded by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the leading nonprofit organization for the serious professionals in my business.
In order to obtain this certification, it takes hundreds of hours of training in the art, science, and practice of professional coaching (yes, it’s more than just talking).
Plus, the credential represents over 750 hours of documented coaching with clients (90% of which must be paid for by the client, so you can’t just count conversations over cocktails your friends.) It also requires live testing and long-term work with your own mentor coach.
In a world overrun with people calling themselves “coaches,” there are fewer than 6,000 people around the world who’ve reached this level of professional excellence. I’m proud to be one of them.
How do I know I need a coach?
Good question. My clients are typically successful professionals who are:
- Wrestling through major change, whether positive (such as business growth), or negative (such customer loss or personal stress).
- Newly promoted or hired & needing to get productive fast.
- Experienced in their technical subject but needing to grow their business acumen, communication & people skills.
- Leading or a key part of a team that must work better together to achieve a business result or goal.
- Weighing their next career decision (whether inside or outside their existing organization) and asking “what’s next for me.”
- Business leaders who know they need to retain and engage the best employees in order to sustain business success–but aren’t sure what to do next.
Is that you? Here’s the deal: if you’re not sure if I can help you, why not accept my invitation to a coaching session, on me? There’s no obligation, and all you have to do is talk.Get Started Here
How do we get started?
That’s simple. Just click the button, answer a couple questions (there’s no right or wrong answers–this is not a test) and my team will connect to get a conversation scheduled.
You don’t have to prepare anything for the call. Just be yourself. I’ll ask you questions, and you can tell me what’s happening for you.
After we’ve talked, if it sounds like I can help you further, I’ll send you details of any coaching programs or courses I recommend, including timing and costs. There’s no pressure–you can say yes or no.
Easy, breezy, red cape peazy. Totally private, safe, and no risk to you.
Or, you can go old school and just call our office at 404.857.2738. Real people work here, and we love to talk to you.