If you’re investing your time, energy, and money to hold a conference, retreat or another event (live or online), you want to engage a keynote speaker who can help you make it count.
I’m rarely impressed with someone’s ability to hold a room’s attention for longer than 10 minutes. Darcy had my attention for almost 4 hours—she was amazing.—Keith Daubmann, VP, MY Shower Door
When it’s your event, you want people to WANT to be in the room to hear the keynote speaker. You want them to WANT to put away their devices and distractions for a while. 😇
Plus, you want it to be easy to manage behind-the-scenes—no divas, please, professionals only.
Oh, and if you’re like most of the event organizers I work with, you’d love it if the keynote speaker created a fun and memorable moment for your group—one that keeps people talking, long after the day is done.
That’s what I want for you, too.
Every element of my keynote speaker programs—from my attention-getting topics to my teams’ experience-based behind-the-scenes logistics support, to our high-energy content with takeaways and follow-up tools—all are designed to get you the results you want from the opportunity you have with your people.
More About Me
If we haven’t met, I’m Darcy Eikenberg. I’m an experienced keynote speaker and facilitator, online and off. It’s been my honor to be featured at events for State Farm, Deloitte Consulting, Mondelēz International, Northwestern University, Cracker Barrel, AON, Eastman Chemical, the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), the Society of Actuaries (SOA), the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and other corporate and professional organizations.
Will yours be next? A conversation is fast and free.
What People Are Saying
Here’s written feedback from attendees at a recent worldwide conference where Darcy taught:
- Darcy is brilliant! Such heart and such valuable takeaways. I feel energized!
- This was the BEST session at the conference. Loved the interactive elements and being able to reflect on my own experience.
- Sensational session. Darcy is a real gem! Her way of presenting coaching concepts, frameworks and tools is both refreshing and practical. Should be on the agenda next year too.
- This was my favorite part of the entire conference. It was wonderful, thank you!
- Darcy’s session was an amazing way to spend the last morning of the conference. So inspiring!
- Great facilitator. Very insightful and thought-provoking material. Overall great session. Glad I chose it.
- Excellent, motivating keynote speaker. I left the session with the urge to pursue the courage journey!
- Wow– what a great and empowering session. Thank you so much!
If you’re not hearing that kind of enthusiasm from your audiences, schedule your call with me now.