About this lesson
To get started, we’ll work on making “the whispers” visible. You know the whispers, right? They’re those ideas and questions that are pulling at you, nudging you that something’s not quite right in your life at work.
But until we do the work to make them visible–to call them out, write them down, and keep them in front of us along our decision-making path–they’re nothing more than nagging thoughts.
The videos below include several fast-paced exercises –sprints!– to help you make the whispers visible quickly and effectively. (But don’t forget–you can always pause the videos and take more time if you need it, now or later.) The lesson also includes other resources at the end if you want to go deeper on any of these topics.
By the end of this lesson, you’ll be significantly clearer on your personal vision, values, superpowers, and ideal environment. Plus, we’ll also examine the whispers that may be in your way.
Don’t hesitate to email me with your questions at any time. Let’s get started!
Resources if you want to go deeper . . .
- Video 2 in this training describes the Career Decision Lifecycle in more depth
- “Winning the Battle of the Brain” –audio and transcript
- Deeper dive video: Getting Rid of Our Lies About Money
- Free chapter of my book, Bring Your Superpowers to Work: Your Guide to More Clarity, Confidence & Control
- Seth Godin’s book called, Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Steven Pressfield’s book, The War of Art.