What if you could change your job without leaving your job?
Sounds all woo-woo, right? But hold on.
What if you could shake things up a bit, but still keep all the good stuff in your job–the work you enjoy, the people you care about, and the income you make?
It’s possible. There are practical, specific strategies you can use to make changes in your job without having to pack up your goodies and head out the door.
In fact, in the video below, I walk you through three different things you can change right now.
I answered this question live on our Facebook page on Tuesday, January 17, 2017. It runs 18 fast-paed minutes, plus 18 seconds. Click here to watch on Facebook with captions.
How about you? If you’d like to change your job but aren’t ready to leave your job, what’s the one thing you can do that will make a difference for you today?
Hey—want more help?
No matter what’s happening in your life at work, a 30-minute chat with me can help you get unstuck and move forward, fast.
Just hit the button below, and pick a date and time that’s available. Answer a few short questions, and then I’ll call you at the time you picked. There’s nothing to prepare–just show up right where you are. If, after we talk, it sounds like one of my coaching programs or courses will help you going forward, I’ll share details after our call. There’s no pressure -my goal is to be helpful immediately.
Spots fill up fast, though, so schedule yours now and start getting the support you deserve.Schedule your coaching chat now
For more resources, visit our Free Tools page, or see other articles on related subjects like:
- 3 Secret Ways to Switch Gears in Your Career: A Quick & Dirty Guide to Get Unstuck Now & Move Forward Fast
- How to Find a New Job in a Surprising Place: Your Company
- Talking About Career Change: The 20 Questions Behind Your Questions
- To Stay or To Leave Your Job? Four Secrets to Help You Decide
- What Are You Afraid Of? Three Fears Blocking Your Next Career Decision
- Should You Stay in Your Job? Three Damn Good Reasons
- The Only Three Questions You Need to Answer Now to Get Career Clear (VIDEO)