Here’s a list of ten ways to know you’re working in your superpower space–that place where you are really soaring through your work and life, bringing what’s unique and special about you to your organization and to the world!
(Psst–not sure of your superpowers? Be sure to check out our Free Tools section on RedCapeRevolution.com for ways to help you get the clarity you need. Or check out our course, Create Career Clarity here.)
You’re in Your Superpower Space When . . .
- Getting up and going to work is easy. You still might need a few more zzz’s, but you’re not dreading the morning.
- The day flies by.
- Several things on your “to-do” list make you grin.
- Nothing on your “to-do” list makes you go “yuck.”
- Similarly, nothing on your “to-do” list that’s been there f-o-r-e-v-e-r, postponed and procrastinated.
- You’ve got some white space in your schedule to think, connect, and breathe.
- You’re using your technology to do what you need–it’s not using you.
- By the end of the week, you know you’ve done at least one thing that’s made a difference for yourself or someone else.
- By the end of the week, you’ve pushed and challenged yourself and/or others just a little, testing your superpowers even more.
- The people most important to you still know who you are–and like you anyway.
YOUR TURN: Are you in your superpower space? Tell me more about it on Facebook or in a private email to me here.