Ready to communicate your value? Go deeper with these resources >>>
Help yourself to any of the tools below that may be of special use to you as a communication professional today.
- Get Your Ideas Heard at Work: Strategies & Scripts
- What to Say to Build Confidence at Work
- Planning Guide: How to Network While You Work
- How to Create Job Stability in an Uncertain World of Work
- VIDEO: How to Brag (Yes, Brag!)
- How to Get Noticed Without Networking: 5 Simple Actions
- How to Say NO at Work: Thirteen Scripts & Strategies (Plus Free Download)
- How to Ask for More Support at Work
If you find value in one of these tools, I’d be honored if you’d share it with a colleague or friend. That’s the best way these ideas get in the hands of more people like us who want to soar in our careers and lives.
Want to chat with me live about communicating YOUR value?
Let’s keep the conversation going. Join me for a free, confidential 30-minute coaching chat soon.
No rules, no pressure, and nothing to sell, but yours to use if you want to dive deeper into your plans for career courage and other actions you want to take.
But wait. . .there’s more . . .
If you’d like a copy of my presentation or a specific slide, just email me and ask. (Warning: The fun, feisty file is H-U-G-E. )
If you’d like to invite me to speak at your company, professional organization or IABC chapter, I’d be honored to talk more. Just email me.
Finally, if you want to make sure you’re getting the strategies and stories I share each week from the world of work, get on my insider list here–absolutely free, always.
I’m grateful to you! Thanks for being here and I look forward to staying in touch!