Darcy here, and thank you to all who made the brave decision to participate in Nora Wealth’s webinar, “Career Courage: How to Be Brave at Work Without Being Stupid.”
Let’s keep the conversation going!
The best way to stay in touch is to get on my insider list here–absolutely free, always.
That’s where I share short stories and strategies fresh from my work as a professional coach, and give you more tools, ideas and encouagement you can use. I also reply to your questions and comments directly in email, so make sure you’re on the insider list today!
Ready to go deeper? More tools to build your courage
Think for a moment about the reasons why you wanted more career courage.
Maybe it’s one of the topics below. If so, dive in to the ideas and tools below right now.
►►► I want to speak up more and get my ideas heard
►►► I want to grow my career
- How to Assess Risk in Your Career (Free Worksheet, Too)
- How to Get Clear on What You Want (Video)
- Planning Guide: How to Network While You Work
- How to Create Job Stability in an Uncertain World of Work
- How to Get Noticed Without Networking: 5 Simple Actions
- To Stay or To Leave Your Job? Four Secrets to Help You Decide
►►► I want to create more time in my day
►►► I want to be a better leader
- The Leader’s Primer: How to Show More Appreciation at Work
- Is It the Culture? Or Is It You?
- How to Build Your Support Team (& Stay in Your Superpower Space)
- Three Surprising Ways Becoming A Mentor Helps Your Own Career
- Need More Courage in Your Career? A Dozen Questions to Ask Now
If you find value in one of these tools, I’d be honored if you’d share it with a colleague or friend. That’s the best way these ideas get in the hands of more people like us who want to soar in our careers and lives.
Have a different challenge? Here’s how to chat with me live
Each month, I reserve a handful of free, 30-minute coaching chats for members of my community. These are great opportunities to get a few questions answered, hear honest and practical advice, and get a sample of how professional coaching might work for you.
If you want to dive deeper into your plans for courage and other actions you want to take now, hit the button here:
But wait. . .there’s more . . .
If you enjoyed the webinar and would like to bring it to your company or professional organization, I’d be honored to talk more. Just email me.
Finally, if you didn’t do it already, get on my insider list here–absolutely free, always.
You’re awesome! Red cape on–it’s time to soar.