Hope you join me at IABC World Conference 2018 on Wednesday, June 6, when I’ll teach my workshop, “Career Courage Challenge: How to Be Brave in Your Work (Without Being Stupid).
Hi! If we haven’t met, I’m Darcy Eikenberg. I’m an executive & leadership career coach, former communication consulting leader at a global HR firm, and long-time IABC member. So glad you’re here!
Here’s a little more about what I’ll be teaching at IABC 2018:
After the conference, this page will share other resources so that you can share ideas from my workshop with others in your company and community.
But in the meantime, help yourself to any of the tools below that may be of special use to you as a communication professional today. You’re welcome to share them with your colleagues, too.
- Get Your Ideas Heard at Work: Strategies & Scripts
- What to Say to Build Confidence at Work
- Planning Guide: How to Network While You Work
- How to Create Job Stability in an Uncertain World of Work
- VIDEO: How to Brag (Yes, Brag!)
- How to Get Noticed Without Networking: 5 Simple Actions
- How to Say NO at Work: Thirteen Scripts & Strategies (Plus Free Download)
- How to Ask for More Support at Work
And watch this page for updates as the conference draws nearer! Thanks! –Darcy