Darcy here, and thank you to all who made the brave decision to participate in my workshop, “Communicating Your Value (While You’re Communicating Everything Else).”
I’m so glad you invested the time and energy in yourself and in the others around you, and hope you walked away with something of value. Thank you!
Now, let’s keep the conversation going: chat with me live
If you’d like to go deeper into any of the discoveries you made today, you’re invited to join me for a free, confidential 30-minute coaching chat soon.
No rules, no pressure, and nothing to sell, but yours to use if you want to borrow my brain and think further about the next steps you want to take to bring your superpowers to work!
Schedule Your Chat Here (Free)
Get Other Tools Here
In the meantime, I’ve collected a few of my best articles and tools that might be useful to you as you communicate your value further. If you find value in one of these tools, I’d be honored if you’d share it with a colleague or friend. That’s the best way these ideas get in the hands of more people like us who want to soar in our careers and lives.
- Get Your Ideas Heard at Work: Strategies & Scripts
- How to Assess Risk in Your Career (Free Worksheet, Too)
- What to Say to Build Confidence at Work
- Planning Guide: How to Network While You Work
- How to Create Job Stability in an Uncertain World of Work
- VIDEO: How to Brag (Yes, Brag!)
- How to Get Noticed Without Networking: 5 Simple Actions
- How to Say NO at Work: Thirteen Scripts & Strategies (Plus Free Download)
- How to Ask for More Support at Work
But wait. . .there’s more . . .
If you’d like to invite me to speak at your company or professional organization, I’d be honored to talk more. You can book a time to talk about talking (very meta, I know) here.
You can find more about the Bonita Business Podcast here.
Finally, if you want to make sure you’re getting the strategies and stories I share each week from the world of work, get on my insider list here–absolutely free, always.
I’m grateful to you! Thanks for being here and I look forward to staying in touch!