Lots of amazing things to say yes to. Tremendous opportunities to learn and grow. Everyone has a good idea to pursue.
And because you’re valuable, talented, and sweet-smelling, they want you involved. And you will always add value. Make things better.
But at what cost?
If you need to get more control over your time at work, we can help.
Our coaching on this topic includes a comprehensive, structured process to take a hard, honest look at how you’re investing your time, and what results you’re getting. We also dive into understanding your leadership style, strengths, and the impact you want to make on your organization and in your career. Finally, we help you make the hard choices and take action that finally gives you control again in your life at work.
Let’s Get Started
The best way to start is to request a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. We’ll talk completely confidentially about what’s happening for you as a leader, and you’ll get a taste of what working with Coach Darcy will be like.
Our clients include leaders in major organizations such as The Coca-Cola Company, Microsoft, Deloitte, Johnson Controls, PharmaLogics, Southern Company, AON and more. So you’re in good company.
Click the button, answer a few questions (we keep all of your responses strictly confidential), and our team will followup with you shortly.
- VIDEO: Strategies to Find More Time at Work
- VIDEO: How to Be Less Overwhelmed and Take More Control at Work
- VIDEO: How to Push Back at Work
- How to Ask for More Support at Work
- How I’m Working on My Relationship With Time
- How to Click Less and Connect More
- How to Say No at Work: 13 Scripts & Strategies
- How Not to Manage Your Frustration (Or, How I Screwed Up)
Want more like this? Get our regular email updates with fresh career & success tools now.