Dana Eikenberg is at her best working with smart leaders and high performing teams. Her gift is to help them improve their operations with high energy project and event management, combined with honest, values-driven team leadership.
Dana’s served the past three years in the fast-growing senior living sector in Southwest Florida. She led American House Coconut Point, managing through the year-one startup challenges as well as safely implementing full evacuations from Hurricane Irma, and dealing with the aftermath.
At The Terraces at Bonita Springs, Dana applied her energetic people skills to revive the social and wellness programs, focused on keeping residents involved and strong. In just one year, participation at Terraces events rose over 50%.
A former Division I college basketball head coach, Dana also serves as a consultant to leaders, coaches and administrators who want to stay focused on their teams and results and need help behind-the-scenes.
With over 20 years of leadership experience, Dana Eikenberg brings:
- Value-based, ethical leadership, with proven experience driving growth and managing people;
- Expertise in building and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders, including community leaders, academic leaders, business sponsors, media, volunteers and alumni; and
- Experience in managing projects and budgets, innovating new solutions and adapting quickly to changing circumstances.
Dana Eikenberg: Speaking
Dana’s also a popular speaker, with experience talking to both students of all ages as well as professional and community audiences. Topics include:
- Choice, Not Chance: The Secrets to Building a Great Team
- Reading the Waves Before You Put Your Board in the Ocean
- How to understand –and work with–different leadership styles and their expectations
- Surviving a Wipeout: Life Lessons from Success to Failure
- How to grow your perseverance and perspective, no matter what happens
She’s a graduate of the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Bonita program and a resident of Bonita Springs, Florida.