Keeping Tech Safe with Wendi Fowler of ITVantage (formerly The Client Server)
Technology is no longer just in our offices, but it’s on our wrist, in our kitchens, and so much more. But how are we using technology and not letting it use us?
In this episode, I talk to Wendi Fowler of ITVantage, formerly the longtime Bonita Springs tech firm The Client Server. Wendi and talk about the technology in our lives, the opportunities it brings, as well as the threats that her firm is seeing—and helping to prevent- in the world of cybersecurity.
We also chat about:
- The latest in technology security for businesses big and small;
- How scammers are stealing thousands of dollars from businesss (and how you might be helping them);
- The opportunities for women in technology, and how tech roles are no longer just about coding or security; and
- How the company’s values and philosphies helped make a 2018 merger deal happen.
Resources for you
- ITVantage (formerly The Client Server)
- Southwest Florida Technology Partnership
- If you’re interested in better managing how you interact with your personal technology, check out Coach Darcy’s article, Want to Communicate Better at the Office? Stop Clicking & Start Connecting
Subscribe, Rate & Review on Your Favorite App
We’d love it if you’d subscribe to the podcast on your favorite app. Just hit the logo below. THEN, please rate & review the podcast–it helps us know you’re out there and helps us reach more people!
Thanks again to our sponsor, Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, attorneys at law.
Call them at 239.325.4070
Our thanks to Antonio Correia at Bonita Video for editing expertise and to Jahann Cherubin for podcast artwork design. Please visit both of these great Southwest Florida businesses!