Creating Community with Chris Griffith
In this episode of the Bonita Business Podcast, I talk to realtor Chris Griffith of The Griffith Group at Downing-Frye Realty. She runs the always-active Bonita Springs-Estero Community Facebook group, with over 7000 members. Listen & you’ll learn:
- Why she’s invested time and energy in social media, and especially Facebook, and what it takes to make it work
- How to manage the inevitable online trolls–and the unexpected way the group stays civil
- How the group helps neighbors help neighbors (& how it became an essential resource during Hurricane Irma)
- How a business owner can start their own group to serve their own community
- The lesser-known history about why the real estate market is tighter here than ever
- Which hot topics being talked about in the group right now, including how to make friends here in Bonita Springs, Florida
“If you have a business where people need to learn more or find out more, give them an opportunity to ask, and give other customers an opportunity to answer–that’ll be your tribe.” –Chris Griffith
Other resources from this episode:
- Chris’ website, LifeinBonitaSprings.com
- The Bonita Springs-Estero Community Facebook Group
- Chris’ article: 13 Ways to Make Friends in Bonita Springs, Florida
- Chris on LinkedIn
- Leadership Bonita
Subscribe, Rate & Review on Your Favorite App
We’d love it if you’d subscribe to the podcast on your favorite app. Just hit the logo below. THEN, please rate & review the podcast–it helps us know you’re out there and helps us reach more people!
Thanks again to Audible, who’s offered our listeners a free audiobook when you sign up for a 30-day trial.
Just go to AudibleTrial.com/CoachDarcy to get started.
Our thanks to Antonio Correia at Bonita Video for editing expertise and to Jahann Cherubin for podcast artwork design. Please visit both of these great Southwest Florida businesses!