If you’ve watched my recent videos, you might have noticed they’re all based on a question I got from a reader or someone who heard me speak, questions like “how do I push back at work?” or “how can I be less overwhelmed?” (Missed the videos? They’re linked at the end of this post.)
I love getting these questions. And lately, I’ve been getting quite a few, which is great. But I’ve dropped some balls in getting people answers, which isn’t great. I’ve also found some people have questions but–worried that they’ll be infringing on what I do professionally (i.e., for money)–they don’t ask.*
Next week, I’m launching a series of three “Ask Darcy” calls, where we’ll talk about a particular question or issue and also have time to answer your specific question or concern. Watch my short video here.
- They’re 30 minutes each and scheduled either over a lunchtime or early evening.
- You can submit questions in advance.
- Plus, when you sign up, you’ll also get the recording sent to you afterwards that you can download and listen to whenever you want.
- Finally, did I mention it’s free? All you have to do is register in advance.
It’s another way I’m trying to lead by example and bring more of my superpowers of coaching, teaching, challenging and inspiring to work for more of you, more often.
Dates & Registration
- Tuesday, April 17 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern
- Wednesday, May 2 at 6 pm Eastern
- Tuesday, May 15 at 12:30 pm Eastern
(Need to find your timezone? Check timeanddate.com)
I’d be honored if you’d invite a friend or colleague to sign up, too.
* (Don’t get me wrong–I love working with you professionally. Your investment in my private coaching, strategy sessions, or corporate speaking events can provide you and your team accelerated growth and success that I stand behind 100%. Those investments also allow the team here at RedCapeRevolution.com to keep sharing fresh ideas and inspiration with more people so we can really revolutionize how more of us live at work. But if we can clear the air of a few pestering workplace struggles or unearth a new way to approach and old challenge for more of you, that’s important and meaningful, too.)
If You Missed Them: Recent “Ask Darcy” Videos
- How to Push Back at Work
- How to Be Less Overwhelmed and Take More Control at Work
- How to Be More Effective at Work
Like these? Be sure to share with your Facebook friends, LinkedIn connections and Twitter followers! We appreciate it!